Doughnut of the Month Inspired by Popular Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Pinkbox Doughnuts will sell a special line up of doughnuts to celebrate the Fourth of July. Perfect as a sweet treat at backyard barbecues, the Pinkbox Doughnuts patriotic selection will be available beginning Monday, June 26 through Tuesday, July 4 and includes:
- American Pee Weez — Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Sprinkle — Glazed raised ring topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Tie Dye — Red, white and blue marble frosted raised ring
- Patriot Swirl — Blue frosted raised shell filled with cherry cheesecake and topped with a red swirl
- American Flag — White frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with red, white, and blue flag décor
- It’s Ya Birthday — White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- American DoughCro — Glazed croissant doughnut filled with blueberry cheesecake and topped with a blue whip rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Vegan — Chocolate frosted raised vegan shell topped with a chocolate vegan buttercream rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Pooh — Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing with stars and stripes sprinkles
- Pinky — Vanilla cake topped with pink buttercream, covered in pink icing with candy décor, and an American Flag
- Veegee — Vegan glazed vanilla cake with orange vegan buttercream, orange frosting and American Flag décor
- Watermelon — Pink frosted pink velvet cake topped with watermelon décor
- Hot Dawg — Glazed raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- The Firework — White frosted raised shell topped with blue whip and strawberry pop rocks
Also, beginning July 5, Pinkbox Doughnuts will feature the Chocolate Butter Cup as July’s Doughnut of the Month. Inspired by the popular candy, July’s Doughnut of the Month is a chocolate frosted shell filled with creamy peanut butter, chocolate chips and chocolate filling, topped with chocolate chips and drizzled with peanut butter.
For more information on Pinkbox Doughnuts, store locations, hours, and doughnut varieties, please visit www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts has eight locations across the metropolitan Las Vegas Valley as well as at the California/Nevada border in Primm, Nevada and in St. George, Utah.
Established in 2012, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers a fun modern-day twist on the classic doughnut shop with a whimsical pink interior where more than 70 varieties of delicious doughnuts – each with their own creative design and personality – are sold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at most locations.
Perfect for social media memories, Pinkbox Doughnuts is expanding rapidly with plans to open several new stores. It also operates a doughnut food truck that travels to parties and special events.