Silverton Casino Hotel announces its June gaming promotions and hotel experiences, including Father’s Day and Las Vegas Restaurant Week specials.
Celebrate Father’s Day by treating Dad to a special meal at one of Silverton Casino’s award-winning restaurants.
On June 17 from 4:30 p.m. to close, and June 18 from 3 p.m. to close, Twin Creeks Steakhouse will offer a $65 Beef Wellington special, made with a center cut filet mignon and served with roasted petite vegetables and garlic potato puree.
In celebration of Father’s Day, WuHu Noodle will offer kalbi short ribs, served with green onions and steamed rice ($33).
Sundance Grill will celebrate Dad from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Father’s Day with a $18 BBQ brisket burger special, made with sliced smokehouse brisket, angus beef patty and cheddar cheese, served with onion rings, french fries and coleslaw.
Enjoy Father’s Day at Mi Casa Grill Cantina with special menu items, including:
- Smoked baby back ribs, made with mango habanero glaze, cilantro and jalapeño jicama slaw, served with chipotle elote mac and cheese, and your choice of draft beer ($45)
- Mexican chocolate icebox cake, made with layers of house-made chocolate pudding, graham crackers and Chantilly cream ($12)
Su Casa Sushi will offer a $45 three-course menu with limited-time dishes, including:
- Deep-fried spicy tuna bon-bons, made with deep-fried oba leaf-wrapped spicy tuna balls, sweet soy and yum yum sauce
- Baked snow crab kryptonite roll, made with shrimp tempura, avocado, cream cheese and surimi crab topped with snow crab dynamite, shiitake chips, yuzu and tobiko aioli
- Ube swirl cheesecake made with a shortbread crust and white chocolate anglaise
Las Vegas Restaurant Week
Las Vegas Restaurant Week returns from June 5-16, when the city’s finest restaurants offer special three-course prix-fixe menus to donate a portion of proceeds to Three Square Food Bank. This year, Twin Creeks Steakhouse will offer a special $80 dinner menu, including:
- Caprese salad, made with heirloom tomatoes, house-made mozzarella, arugula, basil vinaigrette and port reduction
- Filet of beef au poivre, served with grilled asparagus and celery chips
- Panna cotta, served with lavender cream and lemon-honey macerated berries
June 3 – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
Led by Mickey Thomas, Starship will take the Veil Pavilion stage on Saturday, June 3 at 8 p.m. to perform their timeless classics that dominated radio airwaves in the 1980s, including “We Built This City,” “Sara,” and “Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now.” Tickets to see the renowned rock band are on sale now starting at $45. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Mermaid School for kids is available June 3, 17, 21, 23 and 28 from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Mermaid School for families (ages 7-adults) is available on Sunday, June 18 from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Mermaid School for adults (ages 19 and older) is available on Sunday, June 4 from 8:30-10 a.m.
Interactive stingray feedings daily at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Live Music in Mermaid Lounge with Mermaid Lounge Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 8-11 p.m.
Free admission with acoustic music from local artists. Open to the public. Must be 21+.
June 1-30 – Play for Prime Rib
Throughout the entire month of June, earn 200 same-day points and receive a kiosk coupon for a free prime rib dinner at Sundance Grill. One coupon per day, per guest, maximum.
June 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 & 30 – Kiosk Swipe N Win
Each Friday and Saturday in June, every 100 points equals one swipe for a chance to win outstanding prizes, including $5,000 in cash, Free Slot Play, dining and Guilt credits, and mystery gifts.
June 5-8 and June 19-22- Earn and Win – Car Wash Kit
Earn 2,000 points each Monday through Thursday to win a car wash kit. Prize pick-up will be available Fridays and Saturdays, June 9-10 and June 23-24. See website for complete details.
June 18 – Father’s Day Point Multiplier
Silverton Rewards Club members earn 8X points on reels and 2X points on video poker. No activation required.
June 30 – $10,000 Backyard Makeover
On Friday, June 30 at 7 p.m., 100 points equals one entry for a chance to win $10,000 in cash to recreate your dream backyard. Additionally, four other random winners will receive $1000 in cash, a $500 gift card to Home Depot or Lowe’s, and a $250 gift card to Omaha Steaks. Winners must be present to win.
For more information, please call 702.263.7777, or visit silvertoncasino.com.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton features 90,000 square feet of state-of-the-art gaming, including the most popular slot machines and table games. A 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, home to thousands of sharks, stingrays and tropical fish was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas awards.
The resort is a culinary destination, featuring Mi Casa grill cantina, Su Casa sushi bar, Sundance Grill, WuHu Noodle, Shady Grove Lounge, Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. Twin Creeks is known as the premier Off-Strip steakhouse in Las Vegas. The unique “Stakes are High” program at Twin Creeks Steakhouse gives diners a chance to roll dice to win a complimentary Creekstone Farms Tomahawk, the restaurant’s signature cut.
In addition to the adjacent 165,000-square-foot flagship Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the Silverton Village features a 150-room Hyatt Place hotel, the 18-story luxury high-rise The Berkley and several restaurants, including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.