Silverton Casino Hotel has announced its February gaming promotions and hotel experiences, including Valentine’s Day specials.
Valentine’s Date Nights
Enjoy a special dinner with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day Weekend at Silverton Casino’s restaurants:
- Twin Creeks Steakhouse will celebrate love throughout Valentine’s Day weekend on Feb. 11, 12 and 14 with a special dinner for two, priced at $190. The sweet and savory menu will include a house salad, a 32 oz. porterhouse steak and twin lobster tails with a flight of béarnaise, chef’s sauce and peppercorn sauces, chocolate raspberry crème brûlée, chocolate truffles and sparkling wine for two.
- From Feb. 11-14, Mi Casa Grill Cantina will offer dinner for two for $80. The exclusive menu will include:
- Passion fruit margaritas
- Spinach salad, made with pickled red onions, manchego honeyed pecans and agave balsamic vinaigrette
- Surf ‘n’ turf molcajete, made with a 12 oz. New York strip steak, grilled shrimp and salsa de mariscos
- Mexican chocolate brownie sundae
- Su Casa will celebrate Valentine’s Day Feb. 11-14 with an omakase platter for two, priced at $90. The omakase dinner will include the Su Casa roll, salmon tamaki roll, assorted nigiri and sashimi, and green tea tiramisu.
- Treat your love to a tasty three-course meal at Sundance Grill Feb. 11-14. Priced at $45 per person, the limited-time menu will include:
- Choice of house salad or soup du jour
- Prime rib and grilled shrimp served with rosemary fingerling potatoes and chef’s vegetables
- Chocolate cream tart with raspberry-toasted meringue
BOGO Fajitas at Mi Casa
On Tuesdays in February (excluding Feb. 14), Mi Casa Grill Cantina will offer “buy one, get one” fajitas for all Silverton Rewards members. To redeem, members must print their coupon at a kiosk from 3:30-8:30 p.m. Maximum value is $25.
Lantern Festival Specials
Available Feb. 3-19, WuHu Noodle will offer limited-time menu specials including:
- Sesame sweet rice balls, made with sweet rice, sesame, peanut and sugar ($10)
- Pearl balls, steamed meatballs rolled in sweet pearl rice ($12)
- Braised dongpo pork, braised pork belly ($22)
- Basil chicken, wok-tossed chicken made with ginger, garlic, basil, soy and wine ($22)
- Beef stewed rolled rice noodles, pan-fried rolled rice noodles topped with beef stew ($20)
February 12 – Big Game Bottomless Drinks
Gear up for the Big Game with bottomless house wine, draft beer and well cocktails at Shady Grove Lounge and Mermaid Lounge on Feb. 12 from 3 p.m. until the end of the game. Advance tickets are on sale now for $40 and will be sold for $50 on the day of the event. Guests are encouraged to arrive early as the Big Game wristband does not include reserved seating at the lounges. Wristbands may be picked up at Silverton Rewards Club after 2 p.m. on Feb. 12 only, with a valid ID and proof of purchase. All persons collecting tickets must be presented.
- Mermaid School for kids is available Saturdays from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Mermaid School for families (ages 7-adults) is available on Sundays, Feb. 12 and 26 from 8:30-10 a.m.
- Mermaid School for adults (ages 19 and older) is available on Sundays, Feb. 19 and 26 from 8:30-10 a.m.
Interactive stingray feedings daily at 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Live Music in Mermaid Lounge with Mermaid Lounge Live!
Fridays & Saturdays from 8-11 p.m.
Free admission with acoustic music from local artists. Open to the public. Must be 21+.
February 10, 11, 17, 18, 24 & 25 – Cupid’s Cash Swipe N Win
Each Friday and Saturday in February, every 100 points equals one swipe for a chance to win outstanding prizes, including $5,000, $1,000 and $500 in cash, Free Slot Play, dining and Guilt credits, and mystery gifts.
February 6-9 and February 20-23 – Earn and Win a Vanity Box with Mirror
Earn 2,000 points each Monday through Thursday to win a vanity box with mirror. Prize pick-up will be available Fridays and Saturdays, Feb. 10-11 and Feb. 24-25. See website for complete details.
February 20 – President’s Day Point Multiplier
Silverton Rewards Club members earn 10X points on reels and 2X points on video poker. No activation required.
For more information, please call 702.263.7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton features 90,000 square feet of state-of-the-art gaming, including the most popular slot machines and table games. A 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, home to thousands of sharks, stingrays and tropical fish was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas awards.
The resort is a culinary destination, featuring Mi Casa grill cantina, Su Casa sushi bar, Sundance Grill, WuHu Noodle, Shady Grove Lounge, Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. Twin Creeks is known as the premier Off-Strip steakhouse in Las Vegas. The unique “Stakes are High” program at Twin Creeks Steakhouse gives diners a chance to roll dice to win a complimentary Creekstone Farms Tomahawk, the restaurant’s signature cut.
In addition to the adjacent 165,000-square-foot flagship Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the Silverton Village features a 150-room Hyatt Place hotel, the 18-story luxury high-rise The Berkley and several restaurants, including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.