The Strip’s newest luxury resort embraces the holiday spirit with high-end winter décor, seasonal culinary offerings, extraordinary New Year’s Eve celebrations, and more!
It’s beginning to look a lot like the holiday season at Resorts World Las Vegas as guests are invited to experience a winter wonderland on the Strip.
Offerings include interactive winter attractions, exclusive holiday menus, high-energy New Year’s Eve festivities, and picture-perfect photo opportunities with eye-catching décor.
Resorts World Las Vegas has quickly become a popular holiday destination with its endless entertainment and offerings that cannot be found anywhere else on the Strip. Please see below for a list of all holiday offerings available at the famed property throughout December.
Holiday Menus at Resorts World Las Vegas
This holiday season, Resorts World Las Vegas brings unique menus and cocktails to the Las Vegas Strip. From eye-catching holiday décor to modern twists on traditional dishes, Here Christmas Kitty and Caviar Bar are top locations to celebrate the holidays. Please see below for all holiday menus available at Resorts World Las Vegas:
- Embracing the seasonal cheer, Here Kitty Kitty Vice Den has transformed once again into the popular holiday destination Here Christmas Kitty, welcoming guests to indulge in delectable themed cocktails throughout the month. For the holiday cocktail menu, see HERE.
- Michelin-starred Chef Shaun delivers a holiday twist to the acclaimed Caviar Bar seafood menu. Ranging from surf and turf to fusion cocktails, Christmas at Caviar Bar is guaranteed to make your taste-buds sing for joy. Caviar Bar’s Christmas Day menu is priced at $125 per person, with additional cocktail menu options as well. Please see HERE for menu offerings.
Holiday Offerings at Resorts World Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas has pulled out all the stops this season with endless holiday attractions and offerings throughout the resort. Please see below for a list of offerings, both newly added and previously announced:
- The world’s largest Christmas light experience, “Enchant On The Strip,” has taken over Resorts World Las Vegas. With over four million outdoor lights, a 100-foot-tall holiday tree – the largest tree on the Strip, immersive walk-thru light maze, ice skating, live entertainment, Santa visits, and more, guests are welcome to enjoy this unrivaled experience located right on the Las Vegas Strip. “Enchant on the Strip” is open to all guests until Sunday, Jan. 1. To purchase tickets please visit: HERE.
- The Hallmark Channel’s “Countdown to Christmas” “Glam Christmas” Holiday Suite is one of Resorts World Las Vegas’s most joyous attractions. In partnership with the Hallmark Channel and Hilton, the “Glam Christmas” suite provides guests with the ultimate Hallmark Christmas experience with a fully decorated suite, unlimited access to Hallmark’s most popular holiday movies and a full sequin Christmas tree wall for the perfect Christmas card photo. The “Glam Christmas” suite is available to guests until Saturday, Dec. 31. To book the festive suite please visit: HERE.
- Resorts World Las Vegas has welcomed the return of its most popular winter attraction “Igloo.” Featuring Veuve Clicquot, Rose Rooftop has transformed into a winter paradise as giant igloos, cozy fire pits, interactive games and chic winter décor fill the space. Available until Saturday, Feb. 11, guests can take in brilliant views of the Strip as they enjoy tasty champagne-forward cocktails with family and friends alike. For reservations, please book HERE.
- Décor in District. The District has transformed into a winter paradise as holiday lights and decorations fill the 70,000-square-foot space. Adding to the excitement, guests can shop and be merry as The District will offer beverage carts and other holiday attractions throughout the holiday season.
- Resort World Theatre is hosting Taiwanese superstar Aska Yang for a special holiday performance. Hitting the stage Saturday, Dec. 24 at 4 p.m., Aska Yang will be performing smash hits “Onion,” “Dove” and more. To reserve tickets to view Aska Yang Live in concert please visit HERE.
New Year’s Eve Menus at Resorts World Las Vegas
Ring in the New Year with an unforgettable dining experience at Resorts World Las Vegas. Guests can find savory holiday offerings in restaurants and lounges throughout the property, including FUHU, Crossroads Kitchen, Allē Lounge and more. Please see below for all New Year’s Eve menus available at Resorts World Las Vegas:
- With breathtaking views from the 66th floor of Resorts World Las Vegas, Allē Lounge on 66 is the perfect destination to bring in the New Year with an intimate lounge atmosphere, festive cocktails and Allē’s spectacular $250 per person Chef’s tasting menu. For a full list of menu offerings please, see HERE.
- Mamma Mia, 2023 is quickly approaching! Ring in the New Year with authentic Italian cuisine and wine at Brezza at Resorts World Las Vegas. Merging the traditions of Italian and American New Year’s Eve celebrations, Brezza is offering guests a trip around the world with their $95 four-course Italian-inspired menu. For the full holiday menu, please see HERE.
- Carversteak, Resorts World’s primer steakhouse is ringing in 2023 with a champagne toast, two multi-course menus and delectable raw bar selections. Carversteak will offer guests two options of seating, each with its own distinct flavorful menu. To view the $195 per person first seating menu please, see HERE and to view the $295 per person menu please, see HERE.
- Caviar and wine are a must-have to properly celebrate the New Year. Caviar Bar is treating guests to a luxurious dining experience as they ring in 2023. From first seating and second seating menu options, to a wide selection of elaborate wine pairings, Caviar Bar is sure to set the scene this New Year’s Eve. For full holiday dining and wine menu offerings please see below:
- $180 first seating dining menu please, see HERE.
- $125 first seating wine Menu please, see HERE
- $280 second seating dining menu please, see HERE
- $250 second seating wine menu please, see HERE
- The Strip’s first fully plant-based restaurant, Crossroads Kitchen is bringing bold vegan flavors into the New Year, as celebrations kick-off Saturday, Dec. 31 with a new six-course holiday menu. To view the elaborate $115 per person menu please, see HERE
- Sushi on the Strip is the perfect combination to celebrate the New Year and Kusa Nori at Resorts World Las Vegas is offering guests its signature Japanese bistro-inspired cuisine with a new holiday twist. The $175 per person menu will provide guests with the chance to explore and expand their palates as they ring in the New Year Kusa Nori style. For the full holiday menu, please see HERE.
- FUHU will provide guests with a unique New Year’s Eve dining experience with their signature twist on contemporary Asian cuisine and elevated mixology program. To bring in the New Year on Saturday, Dec. 31, FUHU will offer a $250 three-course family-style menu. To view the holiday menu, please see HERE.
- Genting Palace at Resorts World Las Vegas is bringing Chinese New Year traditions to the Strip. Guests can celebrate 2023 at Genting Palace with their extravagant $148 prix-fixe menu available Saturday, Dec. 31 through Sunday, Jan. 1. To view holiday offerings at Genting Palace, please see HERE.
New Year’s Eve Entertainment at Resorts World Las Vegas
There’s no party like a Resorts World Las Vegas party, because a Resorts World Las Vegas party doesn’t stop! New Year’s Eve at the top resort on the Strip will be kicking off 2023 with a bang as Zouk Nightclub hosts a full weekend of music, fun and over-the-top parties.
Entertainment includes DJ powerhouse Duke Dumont on Thursday, Dec. 29, GRAMMY Award-winning party rocker Zedd on Friday, Dec. 30 and international superstar Tiësto bringing in the New Year on Saturday, Dec. 31. Guests 21 and up can purchase a weekend pass to ensure they won’t miss out on all of the New Year’s Eve festivities offered at Zouk Nightclub.
The Events Center will join in on the New Year’s Eve celebrations as “Mr. International,” Pitbull will blaze the stage on Saturday, Dec. 31. Additionally, Resorts World Theatre is bringing comedy genius Kevin Hart to Las Vegas to ring in the New Year on Saturday, Dec. 31 and Sunday, Jan. 1.
Adding to the excitement, the luxury resort will be a prime destination for firework viewing as the destination will participate in the city-wide firework show at midnight. Lastly, Resorts World Las Vegas will host a slew of events to countdown to midnight at select venues across the property that include live entertainment, party favors, themed décor, and more. Participating venues include Crockfords Lounge, Crystal Bar, Genting Palace, Jalisco, Redtail, and Allē Lounge on 66.
For more information on all the holiday festivities and offerings at Resorts World Las Vegas, please visit https://www.rwlasvegas.com/experiences/nye/.