Soccer fans can enter to win a VIP watch party through October 31
Circa Resort & Casino – home to the world’s largest sportsbook – has announced details on its world soccer championship watch parties that will take place during the finals Nov. 20-Dec. 18.
Soccer fans from across the globe are invited to catch the highly anticipated games in the biggest sports betting experience in the world, where the three-story book will feature all the day’s games on its 78-million-pixel screen.
Additionally, soccer aficionados can enter to win a VIP table in Circa’s “World Soccer Championship Giveaway.” 29 winners will receive a table for up to six guests and a $250 food and beverage credit for Circa’s Carolina-style BBQ joint Project BBQ or sports bar restaurant Victory Burger & Wings Co. To enter the giveaway, click here.
The sportsbook will play all championship games, including early morning matches. For early risers, guests can enjoy tasty selections on weekends from 2 a.m. to noon. A full menu from Project BBQ and Victory Burger will be available every day. Details include:
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
- Project BBQ: Helmed by Chef Rex Bernales and created with his partners Rob Baker, Mo Pierce and Steve Hamlin, Project BBQ uses slow-smoked Carolina-style brisket, pork and chicken to create mouthwatering dishes like tacos, sandwiches, empanadas and more.
- Victory Burger & Wings Co.: Founded by Grace Keros and Chris Sotiropoulos – the owners of the historic American Coney Island – Victory Burger & Wings Co. offers guests a selection of elevated sports bar favorites. This ranges from breakfast cereal milkshakes to a wide variety of specialty burgers, crispy fries, wings, salads and more.
The Circa sportsbook also is home to various seating choices guests can reserve during game days. All seats are equipped with power outlets and free Wi-Fi and include:
- Circa Club Upper: This comfortable section gives sports aficionados top-notch service and luxury booth seating.
- Circa Club Lower: Positioned in the middle of the sportsbook, this section offers perfect tables for medium-to-large groups.
- Champions Club: This prime-viewing area includes family-style seating near the front of the sportsbook.
- Legends Club: These seats provide a front-row view with plush recliners located directly in front of the sportsbook’s screen.
Guests also can place their sports bets through Circa Sports, the official betting operator of the Circa sportsbook. Bettors can beat the odds from the comfort of their seat via the Circa Sports mobile app, or via one of Circa Sports’ many kiosks or betting windows throughout the property.
One winner will be drawn in a random digital drawing every day of the championship for a total of 29 winners. From there, each winner will be assigned a day to enjoy their watch party. Weekends and finals are included within the prizes.
Winners will be contacted via email with a notification of their assigned date. If a winner cannot attend their assigned date, they will not be able to switch dates and a new winner will be drawn.
Entries will be accepted through October 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Only one entry per person will be accepted during the giveaway period.
Tables will be given for games during the November 20 – December 18. Official rules can be found here.
About Circa Resort & Casino
Get ready for the time of your life at Circa Resort & Casino, an adults-only casino-resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The AAA Four Diamond Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities.
The resort features upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool aqua theater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection; 35,000 sq. ft of meetings and conventions space and more.
Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island.
Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.