Tuscany Suites Job Fair!
September 20, 2022
11am – 2pm
• Bring your Resumés
• Dress to Impress
• On-the-spot Interviews
• Immediate Hiring
Unable to attend ~ apply online at www.tuscanylv.com/jobs
- Barista, Bottega – PT position. We are looking for a Part Time Barista responsible for making and serving beverages such as coffee, tea and specialty beverages.
- Barback, Casino Bar – PT position. We are looking for a Part Time Barback that will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest as well as keeping the casino bar are clean and stocked at all times.
- Bartender, Banquets – OC position. We are looking for a OC Bartender that will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest.
- Bartender, Casino Bar & Tuscany Gardens – PT position. We are looking for a Part Time Bartender that will provide friendly and excellent service to every guest.
- Bartender, PUB 365 – PT Responsible for preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar, patrons and interacting with customers.
- Bellman/Valet – PT positions are available. Previous experience is preferred. You must be at least 21 years old, have a valid NV driver’s license with a clean driving record, and be able to lift 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Beverage Inventory Clerk 2 – PT position. Responsible for assisting the Beverage Manager with liquor inventory control to include keeping track of all products and supplies, ensuring that stock is organized.
- Busser, Tuscany Gardens – PT position, to join the Tuscany Gardens to assist servers in providing quality food and beverage service to guests.
- Busser, PUB 365– PT position, to join the PUB 365 to assist servers in providing quality food and beverage service to guests.
- Cage Cashier – PT position. Responsible for accommodating guest with cash and credit transaction.
- Cashier, Gift Shop – PT position. Responsible for sales, stocking shelves, pricing inventory in the gift shop.
- Cashier, Marilyn’s Cafe – PT position. Interacting with customers and accepting payment.
- Casino Porter– PT position. Maintains the highest standard to ensure the quality/cleanliness of the casino.
- Casino Revenue Clerk– FT position. Responsible to accurately report gaming and non-gaming revenue. All duties are to be performed in a timely manner.
- Dishwasher– PT position. Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts dishes.
- Electrician – FT position. Interacting with customers and accepting payment.
- Engineer – FT position. Responsible for installing and maintaining wiring, control and lighting system throughout the casino.
- Food Expo– PT position. Ensures quality and proper presentation of food in a timely manner.
- Guest Services Representative – PT position. Responsible for in-depth product knowledge, anticipating & delivering on guest’s needs, and closing reservations sales.
- Host, Tuscany Gardens – FT position. Responsible for replying and scheduling all restaurant reservations from guests in a timely manner.
- Host, PUB 365 – PT position. Responsible for seating guest and ensuring guests are greeted in a friendly and courteous fashion.
- Housekeeping Room Attendant – PT and On-Call positions are available immediately. Previous experience is not required.
- Houseperson – Part Time and On-Call House-person.
- Kitchen Worker, EDR – Part Time Kitchen Worker responsible for the cleanliness around the kitchen area.
- Line Cook & Prep Cook – Part Time and On-Call Cooks for our Restaurants or Back of the house.
- Line Cook, Tuscany Gardens – Part Time. Responsible for following proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Mixologist, Piazza Lounge – Part time. Responsible for preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar, patrons and interacting with customers. Must have craft cocktail and mixology experience.
- Model Cocktail Server – Part time. Cocktail Servers for Casino.
- Players Club Representative – Part time. Responsible for representing the Tuscany Casino, assisting guest and facilitating promotions and events.
- Pool Cocktail Server, Seasonal – Part Time and On-Call Cocktail Servers. Responsible for serving alcoholic and food courses. Must submit your resume with current Swimsuit picture.
- Promotion Clerk– On-Call. Responsible for representing the Tuscany Casino, assisting guest and facilitating promotions and events.
- Purchasing Clerk– FT position. Responsible for providing food and beverage purchasing support to various departments and supporting additional purchasing/sourcing to various projects as assigned.
- Purchasing Receiver– Responsible on providing shipping, receiving, inventory control and delivery support.
- Restaurant Dishwasher – FT & PT position. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness around the kitchen area.
- Security Officer – FT & PT position. Responsible for ensuring the safety and protection of the guests, employees and hotel/casino property.
- Server, PUB 365 – PT Server for PUB 365. Must have craft beer experience including 2 year’s experience as a restaurant server.
- Server, Marilyn’s Cafe – PT position. Servers will be greeting guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explaining all specials, promotions and food items on the menu
- Server, Tuscany Gardens – PT position. Server will help create the restaurant’s atmosphere by being our guests’ main point of contact and providing excellent service to enhance their experience.
- Slot Attendant – PT position. Responsible for providing guest service on the slot gaming floor and pays our jackpots.
- Sound Technician – OC position. Responsible for assisting with recording and sound production by setting up sounds, recording equipment, testing equipment, and adjusting.
- Utility Porter – FT position. Responsible for keeping the casino and surrounding grounds clean and orderly.
- Front Desk Assistant Manager – FT position. Responsible for coordinating the provision of world-class front desk services to our guest. Ensures prompt and complete satisfaction of our guests. Monitors and supervises the performance of all Guest Services employees.
- Guest Services Supervisor – FT position. Responsible to supervise our front desk team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedback and guest satisfaction.
- Gift Shop Supervisor – FT position. Responsible to help organize, run the gift shop and fill in for the gift shop manager when needed. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Security Supervisor – FT position. Oversees assigned security employees who ensure the safety and security of the property guests and employees along with protecting the assets of the property.
If you have a legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the workplace.
To apply for a position, choose your language and pick below:
For English – Click Here
For Spanish – Click Here
Full-Time Tuscany employees are eligible for the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Nevada Paid Leave Time
ABOUT TUSCANY SUITES & CASINO:
Award-winning Tuscany Suites & Casino offers an oasis featuring 716 Northern Italy-inspired suites, multiple dining options, a spectacular pool area, live entertainment, a spa and fitness center, spacious meeting, and banquet space, as well as the most current selection of slots, video poker, and electronic table gaming options.
Tuscany Suites & Casino, located at 255 E. Flamingo Ave., is two blocks east of the famed Las Vegas Strip. To learn more about Tuscany Suites & Casino, call (702) 893-8933 or visit www.tuscanylv.com, and follow on Facebook @tuscanylv, Instagram @tuscanycasino, and Twitter @TuscanyCasino.