Guests Showing Wristbands to Select Businesses Receive Exclusive Discounts
RailExplorers, the year-round, all-ages, outdoor-adventure attraction featuring pedal-assist rail bikes fitted with the REX Propulsion System, announces its Red Rider Wristband Summer Of Livin’ It Up In Boulder City Program. During all tours from now through Monday, Sept. 5, RailExplorers guests will receive red rider wristbands. Upon showing proof of the wristband at select Boulder City businesses, guests will receive exclusive discounts on dining, retail and outdoor recreation.
The complete list of offers follows:
- 15 percent off one cocktail at Cleveland’s The Lounge inside the historic Boulder Dam Hotel. (Must be 21 years or older)
- 15 percent off all food and beverages at SIP located inside the Boulder City Company Store. (Not valid on store merchandise)
- 10 percent off all food and beverages at Chilly Jilly’z. (Not valid at The Patio)
- 10 percent off of all beverages at Soda At The Nest.
- Buy one “Off The Rails” cocktail, get one 50 percent off at Fox Smokehouse BBQ. (Must be 21 years or older)
- Buy one “Messy REX” pulled pork sandwich, get one 50 percent off at Fox Smokehouse BBQ.
- 10 percent off a kayaking tour at Evolution Expeditions when booked inside BC Adventure Co.
- Complimentary chips and salsa with a $10 minimum purchase at Somethin’ to Taco ‘Bout food truck.
- Happy Hour pricing on all Zombie draft beers, all day, every day at Beer Zombies
These offers are only valid on the day of tour. Limited to one discount per person and cannot be combined with other offers. Subject to manager’s discretion.
To receive a red rider wristband, guests can book a tandem rail bike for two starting at $90 or a quad rail bike for four guests starting at $160. Roundtrip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding areas is also available for $59 per person. Book online today at www.railexplorers.net, or by phone at (877) 833-8588.
ABOUT RAIL EXPLORERS
Located in historic Boulder City, Nevada—just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip en route to Hoover Dam—Rail Explorers offers exhilarating, guided excursions in two- or four-seat rail bikes along the same tracks used during construction of the dam. Rail Explorers Las Vegas has a brand-new fleet of Explorers fitted with the REX Propulsion System – custom built electric motors that make riding the rails truly effortless. Tours include five memorable options, including the Sunrise Desert Round-Up Tour offering breathtaking views of the Mojave Desert in the cooler hours of the morning and includes complimentary coffee. The Southwest Summer Soaker Round-Up Tour also takes place in the morning and offers an optional water gun fight between guests and staff – watch out for surprise attacks along the tracks. For visitors wishing to ride the rails later in the day, the Twilight Round-Up Tour includes picturesque views as the sun fades behind the Black Mountains at sunset. For the truly late-night crowd, the Night Lights Tour illuminates the night with rail bikes featuring colorful LED lights. All rides start at the Nevada State Railroad Museum and continue downhill to the Pass Turnaround point and back. Each tour also includes free museum entry. Rail bikes provide a truly distinctive way to explore this extraordinarily scenic and historic area. For more information, visit www.railexplorers.net or follow on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year