The Sand Dollar Lounge will once again be majestically transformed into a unique Winter Wonderland pop-up bar this holiday season, owners Anthony Jamison, Benito Martinez and Nathan Grates have announced. For six weeks from Nov. 23 through New Years Eve, the live music, craft cocktail and pizza bar will become Miracle On Spring Mountain, the exclusive Las Vegas location of the renowned Miracle Bar Popup.
If you missed it last year, Miracle on Spring Mountain comes to life as a fantastical Christmas & holiday-themed hot spot resplendent in all the trimmings (think: elves, candy canes, stockings, and Santa! Santa! Santa!) with special theme nights throughout the season as well as pizza pop-ups with prominent local chefs and more fun to be announced. Ambient musical performances by solo and small combo artists will be offered nightly.
The entire drink menu will be switched over to an extensive holiday-themed Miracle Bar menu, served in special mugs and glassware (available for purchase) including these new and updated offerings:
- Christmapolitan (vodka, elderflower, dry vermouth, spiced cranberry sauce, rosemary, lime, absinthe mist)
- Fruitcake Flip (brandy, Jamaican overproof rum, amaretto, fruitcake, cherry bitters, whole egg)
- Jolly Koala (gin, vermouth, pine-cardamom-sage cordial)
- On Dasher (bourbon, mezcal, sweet vermouth, spiced hibiscus, lemon, burlesque bitters)
- Bad Santa (mulled red wine, tawny port, orange liqueur, Christmas spices–served hot)
- A new SanTaRex (tequila, Branca Menta, cacao blanc, mezcal, serrano,coconut, acid-adjusted pineapple)
- Yippie Ki Yay Mother F*&^%r! (blend of four rums, pumpkin-almond orgeat, lime, Angostura bitters)
- Jingle Balls Nog (cognac, cream sherry, almond milk, cream, egg, vanilla, nutmeg)
And more updated favorites!
During the Miracle on Spring Mountain pop up, The Sand Dollar Lounge management will continue to follow all mandated covid-safe protocols as previously detailed, including recommended reservations via the Sand Dollar Lounge website (thesanddollarlv.com) limited to parties of 6 seated together, sanitization between all guest visits, masks when not seated, and more.