Dispensary Donates 70% of Proceeds to Local Charities
Tree of Life Dispensary provides an easy, safe, and engaging environment to those looking to buy cannabis, as well donating back 70% of its profits back to the community.
The trusted dispensary is committed to providing patients with high-quality cannabis at an affordable price, and offers a broad selection of cannabis strains, edibles, topicals, and more and is available at its North Las Vegas location or online. They offer a wide range of selection of medical and recreational marijuana from concentrates to vaporizers and tinctures.
Their experienced budtenders and knowledgeable staff members provide guests with information about each product so that you can make an educated decision on which one best suits your needs.
Their educational blog on the website includes topics such as benefits of CBD oil, and pain relief, Cannabis edibles, kinds of flowers, vaping beginners, weed hangovers, and Cannabis facts.
Giving back 70% of the proceeds to the Community, ensures:
- Dispense Food to the Hungry, Healthcare to the Sick, and Shelter to the Homeless.
- Reduce Teen Suicide and Support Our Veterans and the Elderly in Need, support LGBTQ Community, and Work for Equal Rights for All
- Support LGBTQ Community and Work for Equal Rights for All
- Advocate for Children, Especially the Physically and Mentally Disabled
- Fight Against Racism
- Promote Education Which Will Decrease Unemployment and Poverty
The Tree of Life core values include TRUST (Teamwork, Respect for Every Person, Unity, Service with a Smile and Transparency). They are located at 150 E. Centennial Pkwy, Suite 114 in North Las Vegas.
For more information, or to purchase cannabis products online (must be 21 years of age, not for use for children), visit treeoflifenv.com or call (702) 859.4200.