Lucky Guest to Receive Lifetime Admission, Keys to the Mob Museum, Two-Night Stay at the Golden Nugget, More
The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, will welcome its 3 millionth visitor sometime during operation hours between Saturday, Nov. 13 and Monday, Nov. 15.
To commemorate the milestone, the lucky 3 millionth visitor will receive a one-of-a-kind prize package, including:
- Lifetime admission to the Museum
- A rare replica of The Mob Museum, a neoclassical Las Vegas architecture, measuring at 6.75″ L x 6″ W x 3.13″ H
- Key to the Museum
- Two tickets to an upcoming special milestone event in 2022, valued at $500
- Golden Nugget dinner and hotel package including a two-night stay inside its Rush Tower Jr. Suite and a $100 food and beverage credit
- Commemorative bottle of the Museum’s house-distilled moonshine
NOTE: If the 3 millionth visitor arrives on Nov. 15, the occasion will coincide with Kefauver Day, one of the Museum’s annual free admission days for Nevada residents. Kefauver Day commemorates the U.S. Senate investigative hearing into organized crime that took place in the Museum’s courtroom on Nov. 15, 1950. Named after Senator Estes Kefauver of Tennessee, the Kefauver Committee hearings were televised nationwide and brought organized crime into the living rooms of many Americans for the first time. Held in 14 U.S. cities from 1950 to 1951, the Kefauver hearings were pivotal in the national fight against organized crime, as well as events that influenced the development of Las Vegas.
As part of The Mob Museum’s commitment to community mission and in celebration of Kefauver Day, the Museum will offer free admission for Nevada residents on November 15 on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are buy-one-get-one free for non-local residents.
Guests are encouraged to visit the Museum between November 13 to 15 for the chance to become The Mob Museum’s 3 millionth visitor.
For more information about the Museum, please call (702) 229-2734 or visit themobmuseum.org.