Guests can go South of the Border or North of the Border this Nacho Day or Sample the New Nacho of the Month
The tastiest of all holidays is flying back around and Nacho Daddy is celebrating! The mouthwatering National Nacho Day is back on Saturday, Nov. 6 with all of the Las Vegas locations pulling out all of the stops to bring nacho lovers a celebration worthy of all the chips, cheese and nacho accoutrements with the famous ‘Nacho Flight.’ Nacho Daddy’s Nacho Flight is a sampling of all things nacho with plates sure to bring guests the best nachos in the land.
For one day only, guests at Nacho Daddy can choose one of two flights of nachos to share or enjoy solo:
North of the Border:
- Buffalo Hot Nacho – Popcorn chicken breast tossed in buffalo hot sauce, white queso, ranch dressing, celery, and green onions on top of house-made corn chips
- Nacho Average Burger Nacho – Seasoned ground beef, applewood-smoked bacon, yellow queso, red onions, tomatoes, and shredded lettuce on top of house-made corn chips
- BBQ Chicken Nacho – Tender chicken breast, house-made BBQ sauce and white queso topped with black bean corn salsa and cilantro on house-made corn chips
South of the Border:
- Supreme Tostada Nacho – Seasoned ground beef, cheese blend, yellow queso, refried beans, pico de gallo, fried jalapenos, lettuce, avocado lime salsita, sour cream, and guacamole on top of house-made chips
- Fiesta Nacho – Tender chicken breast, medium salsa, sautéed onions, refried beans, cheese blend on tri-colored chips topped with queso fresco, pico de gallo, guacamole, and sour cream
- Enchilada Nacho – Tender chicken breast, cheese blend, red or green enchilada sauce, refried beans, jalapeños, sour cream and avocado lime salsita served on house-made corn chips
Nacho Day specials are available all three Nacho Daddy locations – Downtown Las Vegas, The Strip at Miracle Mile Shops and West Sahara.
Hungry for more? Nacho lovers can also indulge in the Nacho of the Month for November, the Florentine Nacho while pairing it with the Vino-Rita, the restaurant’s Margarita of the Month.
Whether in Summerlin or Downtown Las Vegas, Nacho Daddy has three convenient locations to serve locals and tourists alike; Nacho Daddy at Miracle Mile Shops 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., 9560 W. Sahara and 113 N. 4th St. in Downtown.
For additional information, including hours of operations, reservations and online menus, visit www.nachodaddy.com. Connect with Nacho Daddy on social media by liking on Facebook or by following @NachoDaddyLV on Twitter and Instagram.