New merchandise, retail discounts and special events planned
The Vegas Golden Knights have announced additional details for its Gold Friday, Silver Saturday, and Medieval Monday holiday shopping celebrations, set to begin Friday, November 24. Among the updates:
- Newly released merchandise inspired by the 2024 Discover NHL Winter Classic, including a limited number of jerseys, will be available for purchase.
- At The Arsenal, fans can receive up to 75% off select products beginning on Gold Friday and will run through closing time on Monday. The Livery will have sales up to 40% off select products starting Silver Saturday and will continue until closing on Monday.
- Mascots and other members of the VGK and HSK cast will be in attendance at The Arsenal at City National Arena on Gold Friday and The Livery at America First Center and The Saddlery at The Dollar Loan Center on Silver Saturday.
- At The Arsenal on Gold Friday fans will receive a free gift with purchase and all guests will have the opportunity to enter to win prizes to be drawn each hour.
- VGK Authentics will be selling Stanley Cup Playoff game-worn and game-issued jerseys at The Arsenal for the first time on Gold Friday, plus the street pole banners that were on display around T-Mobile Arena during the playoffs.
- HSK Authentics will be selling mystery theme knight jerseys on Silver Saturday at The Livery that were game-worn or game- or team-issued for previous theme knights, including some that have been autographed by Silver Knights players.
Gold Friday will take place at The Arsenal at City National Arena and The Armory at T-Mobile Arena on November 24. Silver Saturday, hosted by the Henderson Silver Knights, will take place on Saturday, November 25 at The Livery at America First Center and The Saddlery at The Dollar Loan Center.
Medieval Monday retail specials will take place online on November 27 at vegasteamstore.com.
Previously announced activations include:
- Giveaways of Pinkbox Doughnuts and Pizza Hut pizza at City National Arena on Gold Friday
- Player autograph opportunities for the first 100 fans to purchase “It Hurts to Win: The Official Inside Story of the 2023 Stanley Cup Champion Vegas Golden Knights” at The Arsenal on Gold Friday
- Player autograph opportunities for kids under 14 after the 11 a.m. PT Golden Knights practice with the re-opening of Chance’s Kids Zone for the first time post-pandemic
- Silver Saturday holiday photo opportunities on the ice at America First Center for fans who make a purchase at The Livery between 8 a.m. and 9:50 a.m. PT
- An inflatable rink, yard games and a 360-degree camera set up on Water Street Plaza outside of America First Center on Silver Saturday
For fans attending Gold Friday, all cars will be directed to park at the overflow lot behind the Las Vegas Ballpark off of Spruce Goose Street and Orchard Park Drive until 2 p.m. PT.
Below is a schedule of events for Gold Friday, Silver Saturday, and Medieval Monday. Please note the schedule and activations are subject to change.
GOLD FRIDAY – November 24
- The Arsenal at City National Arena: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT
- 10 a.m. MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub opens
- 11 a.m. Vegas Golden Knights Practice
- 11 a.m. Chance’s Pizza Party
- Post Practice – Chance’s Kids Zone Signing
- Post Practice – Player Book Signing
- The Armory at T-Mobile Arena: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. PT
SILVER SATURDAY – November 25
- The Livery at America First Center: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. Holiday Card On Ice Photos at America First Center
- 10 a.m. MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub opens, with pizza giveaways from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- The Saddlery at The Dollar Loan Center: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. PT
- 3 p.m. HSK Game at The Dollar Loan Center
MEDIEVAL MONDAY – November 27
vegasteamstore.com: 9 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. PT
ABOUT THE VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
The Vegas Golden Knights are a National Hockey League franchise owned and operated by Black Knight Sports and Entertainment LLC. The Vegas Golden Knights were established by founding partners Bill Foley and his family and the Maloof family. The Golden Knights were the most successful expansion franchise in North American professional sports history in 2017-18 and won the Stanley Cup in 2022-23. For the latest news and information on the Golden Knights visit vegasgoldenknights.com and follow the team on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
ABOUT THE HENDERSON SILVER KNIGHTS
The Henderson Silver Knights are the American Hockey League affiliate of the Vegas Golden Knights. The Silver Knights are owned in part by Bill Foley and his family and operated by the Foley Entertainment Group. The Silver Knights play their home games at The Dollar Loan Center, a state-of-the-art arena in Henderson, NV. For the latest news and information on the Silver Knights visit hendersonsilverknights.com and follow the team on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.