McDonald’s Owner/Operators Celebrated their 47th Restaurant Opening With a $200,000 Donation to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas
WBF Management, one the largest McDonald’s franchise owners/operators on the West Coast, today hosted a ribbon cutting event for their 47th restaurant. The newest location showcases modern design and cutting-edge technology and employs more than 80 people.
To commemorate the occasion, WBF presented a $200,000 check to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas in support of their second Ronald McDonald House location, currently under construction.
Ahead of the ceremony, members of the North Las Vegas Police Department participated in Coffee with a Cop. This community-building event invited community members into the restaurant with police offers to enjoy McDonald’s signature coffee. The North Las Vegas officers hopped behind the counter to try their hand at making breakfast sandwiches and delivered community members their meals and coffee in the drive-thru.
During the ceremony, the WBF team expressed their gratitude to the North Las Vegas community for welcoming their newest McDonald’s restaurant to the area.
me tell your story, Vegas.
Contact Jennifer Bradley, PR Practitioner of the Year
Highlights from the event:
- Nevada Governor Joe Lombardo sent an acknowledgment certificate, which was presented at the event honoring WBF’s monumental 47th location.
- Representative Hector Lizaola, a representative for Senator Catherine Cortez Masto presented a certificate of recognition.
- Nevada Senator Dina Neal spoke words of well wishes.
- County Commissioner William McCurdy II presented a certificate of recognition of the 31st restaurant in the Silver State
- Captain Perez and Chief Gavett presented a certificate on behalf of The City of North Las Vegas alongside Councilman Richard Cherchio
- The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce recognized WBF Management with a presentation.
- The Canyon Springs High School Mariachi Band performed throughout the ceremony.
- They continued the celebration, with hourly performances during a fundraiser WBF set up where a portion of every purchase went back to the band.
The new North Las Vegas location is now open at 1180 E. Craig Rd.
ABOUT MCDONALD’S OWNER/OPERATOR WBF MANAGEMENT
WBF Management, led by McDonald’s owner/operator father-sons-in-law team, Mark Watson, Brent Bohn and Brett Brigham, provides a variety of menu options with quality ingredients to the Las Vegas Valley and greater West Coast area at their 47 restaurant locations.
Since opening its first restaurant in 1996, WBF Management has become the largest owner/operator on the West Coast and involves many of its extended family.
WBF’s family-run operation employs more than 2,000 people company-wide, and its Southern Nevada restaurants generate annual sales upwards of $75 million. They continue to support education for employees through Archways to Opportunity, giving thousands of dollars and endless future opportunities to their crew and managers.
As franchise owners, the WBF team dedicates hundreds of hours of their time to the community, including law enforcement, educational institutions, while also giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to non-profits, including Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMCH).
For more information, visit www.mcdonalds.com.
ABOUT MCDONALD’S USA
McDonald’s USA, LLC, serves a variety of menu options made with quality ingredients to nearly 25 million customers every day. Ninety-five percent of McDonald’s nearly 14,000 U.S. restaurants are independently owned and operated by local business owners.