Breakfast, lunch, and dinner get kicked up a notch with new southern-inspired eats
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar continues to be a hotspot to grab a bite to eat before popping into the intimate concert venue for a show, but the restaurant also serves as a central meeting spot for locals.
Located with easy access to both the I-15 and 215 freeways and free three-hour parking for locals at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, it’s easier than ever to make a business lunch or a casual catch-up dinner with friends rock.
House of Blues Restaurant & Bar also welcomes back live entertainment each week Thursday – Sunday.
The team of culinary creatives have developed a new menu with delectable new breakfast items and savory new lunch and dinner entrees and shareables. The new menu includes:
- Country Skillet – Cajun potatoes, sawmill gravy, cheddar cheese, crumbled applewood bacon, two eggs any style
- Chicken Biscuit Sandwich – Extra-large buttermilk biscuit, crispy chicken breast, Cajun aioli, sawmill gravy, Chamoy pineapple & watermelon, dusted with tajin
- Dulce de Leche French Toast – Thick-cut brioche, caramel, whipped cream, strawberries
- Avocado Toast – (Note from the menu: “We forced Chef to offer this dish”) Sourdough, pickled onions, grape tomatoes, breakfast radish, sunny-side-up egg, mixed greens, Champagne vinaigrette, chives
- Biscuits & Gravy – Two buttermilk biscuits, sawmill gravy, three eggs any style, Cajun potatoes
- Pancake of the Day – Special flavors have ranged from Banana Cream Pie and Ube to Red Velvet and Apple Pie.
- Omelets include the Tomato & Spinach and the Ham & Cheddar
- Smoked Brisket Sandwich – Roasted garlic and herb aioli, crispy onions, garlic butter, brioche bun
- Crispy Fried Tenders – Buffalo with house-made slaw, blue cheese dressing or Charred Lemon & Garlic with crispy onions, ranch dressing
- Loaded Fries – Jalapeno bacon, pickled red onion, four-cheese sauce, cilantro crema, cotija cheese (add chicken, pork, steak, or brisket)
- Fried Hot Chicken – Two crispy-fried chicken breasts, Nashville hot sauce, house-made slaw, French fries, dill pickle chips (also available Plain)
- NY Steak & Fries – Blues rub, garlic fries, Cajun butter, garlic aioli
- Buffalo Chicken Salad – Crispy-fried tenders, romaine, shredded cabbage, tomato, celery, carrot, blue cheese crumble, ranch dressing
- Mac & Cheese Skillet – Four cheese sauce, topped with toasted breadcrumbs
The new menu is available now. For more information and a schedule of entertainment, visit www.houseofblues.com/lasvegas.
About House of Blues
Founded in 1992, the 11 House of Blues are located throughout the United States and form the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues.
Each features state-of-the-art sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans as close as possible to the artists.
Every location’s Restaurant & Bar is adorned with signature original folk art—part of the world’s largest collection—combined with the House of Blues legendary hospitality and tantalizing southern-inspired cuisine. houseofblues.com