Immersive Pool Experience to Feature Rotating DJ Entertainment, Cocktail Specials, Tempting Poolside Menu
AZILO Ultra Pool at SAHARA Las Vegas will open for its first full season on Friday, March 4. The immersive ultra pool offers an intimate poolside ambience enhanced by Moroccan décor, lush greenery and an inviting atmosphere featuring weekly entertainment and specials, a full bar with TVs, a 240-foot LED wall, cabana, daybed and lily pad packages as well as a full menu featuring an eclectic collection of summer favorites, sushi, snacks and breakfast.
AZILO Ultra Pool will be open to guests ages 21 and older daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. A cover charge will be required on select dates or during special activations and holidays. Beginning April, the pool will extend operating hours to 6 p.m. and beginning May 1, the pool will extend operating hours to 7 p.m. daily.
To amp up the energy, AZILO Ultra Pool will feature a DJ on the open-air stage five days a week, Thursdays through Mondays, from noon to 5 p.m. In addition, daily specials and more entertainment will keep the party going every day of the week. For ticketing and table reservations, click here.
Dive In-dustry Mondays – AZILO Ultra Pool launches Dive In-dustry Mondays inviting the Las Vegas locals and service industry crowd to chill by the pool with specials and entertainment from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for free with Nevada ID or industry badge. Drink specials and bottle service is available all day. Beginning March 21, DJ Marlon Dasoul will hit the stage beginning at noon every Monday.
About the DJ:
- DJ Marlon Dasoul started playing the violin at only six years old. After moving to Europe as a teenager, he began promoting and DJing parties, soon realizing he could perform DJ sets in a way nobody had ever seen before. In pursuit of his dream, he moved to Las Vegas, where he went from busking in the streets to performing in the best casinos in less than a year. Since then, he has been perfecting his sets and has performed in renowned venues.
Tequila Tuesdays –Tuesdays at AZILO Ultra Pool are perfect for relaxing and enjoying south-of-the-border-themed specials from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., which include $5 off specialty margarita pitchers, Corona and Modelo buckets for $49 and bottle service of Altos, Hornitos® and Herradura Silver Tequila for $200.
Wednesdays – AZILO Ultra Pool keeps the midweek energy going with poolside drink specials from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. featuring specialty cocktail pitchers, Bud, Bud Light and Ultra beer bucket specials for $49 and bottle service for $200.
Thirsty Thursdays – AZILO’s ultimate pool party features a 4-hour select open bar package available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and entertainment by DJ Stephi K beginning at noon on March 24. The pool opens at 10 a.m. and the kitchen menu is available beginning at 11 a.m.
About the DJs:
- DJ Stephi K grew up in Southern California where she developed a passion and true love for pop, hip hop and rap music. Being inspired by artists like Madonna and 2Pac led her to writing and recording her signature style of music, which includes a mix of hip-hop, house, old school, rap and other genres.
Friday – Fridays at AZILO Ultra Pool are complimentary for all hotel guests in March and feature DJ Supa James and DJ Greg Lopez beginning at noon, playing “open format” Top 40, old school, EDM and rock ‘n’ roll anthems. Drink specials and bottle service are available from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
About the DJ:
- DJ Supa James has always had a curiosity and passion for music and entertainment. He began DJing and spending time around his local radio station at age 15. Eventually, he was recruited to program multiple Top 40 stations across the West Coast, as well as weekly appearances on satellite and cable radio shows, quickly becoming an influential name in the music business and the club scene nationwide. He is also now the worldwide tour DJ for platinum recording artist Baby Bash playing weekly shows as well as moving into the music production world with his Projekt X collaboration with Albert Ramirez.
- Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Greg Lopez started DJing clubs and doing radio mix shows at the age of 18. He became the most influential and sought-out DJ in Northern California. His number one rated morning mix show, “The Doghouse” on WILD 94.9, was listened to by over 2.5 million people daily. In 2004, Greg Lopez made the move to Las Vegas. He has held residencies at the most popular and iconic nightclubs in Las Vegas history.
Saturday – Saturdays offer complimentary admission to all hotel guests for March and features entertainment by DJ Eric Forbes beginning at noon, playing a wide array of musical styles including Top 40, 80s and 90s hits, Tropical House and EDM music.
About the DJ:
- DJ Eric Forbes is known for commanding big-room dance floors with his explosive, high-energy open format musical style and flawless mixing. Forbes learned how to mix hip-hop, house and breakbeats at age 18. At the age of 21, Forbes moved to Las Vegas to further his musical career, landing a residency for the MGM Grand nightlife venues, where he headlined for more than a decade. Forbes continues to hold numerous residencies at the hottest and most iconic nightclubs and dayclubs in Las Vegas and has established himself as a celebrity DJ, sharing the stage major artists.
Sunday Splash – Sundays offer hotel guests complimentary admission and daily drink specials from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. A live DJ will spin beginning at noon.
AZILO Ultra Pool features an eclectic collection of summer favorites, sushi, snacks and breakfast designed for sharing by the pool or while cooling off under a cabana. The menu will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and beginning March 17, will extend operating days to Thursday through Sunday. Beginning May 1, the AZILO kitchen will be serving food daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. On the days that the pool kitchen is not operational, guests are welcome to bring outside food to AZILO Ultra Pool as long as it’s purchased from a SAHARA food and beverage outlet.
AZILO Ultra Pool menu follows:
- Breakfast Torta $14 – Ham, scrambled eggs, cheddar, chile-lime mayo, telera bread
- Steak and Eggs Burrito $17 – Carne asada, scrambled eggs, cheddar, potato, poblano chiles, black beans
- Fruit Bowl $12 – Assorted seasonal fruits
- Crushed Avocados $13 – Toast, hard-boiled eggs, heirloom baby tomato, watercress
- Açai Bowl $15 – Blend açai, walnuts, dried cranberry, fresh berries, shaved white chocolate
Add chicken breast for $6, add shrimp for $8
- Pickled Watermelon $16 – Jalapeño simple syrup, jicama, crumbled cotija, baby kale, pepitas, tajin
- Summer Panzanella $16 – Grilled peaches, country bread, cucumber, tomato, red onion, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad $14 – Baby romaine, creamy Caesar dressing, crouton, parmesan
- AZILO Salad $14 – Mixed greens, red grapes, candied walnuts, balsamic vinaigrette
- Poke Nachos $22 – Soy marinated tuna, wonton chips, sriracha aioli, nori, wasabi mayo
- Seafood Ceviche $19 – Shrimp, assorted fish, pineapple, avocado, red onion, black aguachile
- Hummus and Pita $14 – Masabacha hummus, toasted pita, mixed olives, vegetable sticks
- Basket of Fries $7 – Furikake fries add $2, elote fries add $4
- Steak Nachos $18 – Tortilla chips, melted cheese, jalapeño pepper, olives, sour cream
- California Roll $13 – Crab mix, cucumber, avocado
- Spicy Tuna Roll $14 – Spicy tuna mix, cucumber, masago
- Salmon Mango $14 – Spicy salmon, cucumber, avocado, mango, citrus sauce
- Crunchy Roll $15 – Shrimp tempura, crunchy, spicy mayo
Includes choice of fries, sweet potato fries or greens
- Chicken Tenders $16 – Carrot, celery, buffalo sauce, ranch
- Turkey Club $16 – Turkey breast, bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce, ciabatta bread
- Impossible $18 – Vegan patty, garlic aioli, arugula, tomato
- AZILO Burger $18 – Cheddar, lardons, creamy ketchup
- Carnitas Torta $18 million – Ahogada, guajillo sauce, slow-roasted pork, pickled onion, sweet lemon
- Fruit Basket $165 – “Wild and out” fruits served in a hollowed watermelon
- Sliders $175 – Mini burgers, cheddar cheese, brioche, fries
- Chicken Tenders $15 – Fries, carrots, celery, buffalo sauce, ranch
- Mezze Platter $160 – Hummus, baba ghanoush, mixed olives, pita, dolmas, crudités
- Party Club Sub $140 – Monster-size turkey club
- I Love Sushi $600 – Chef’s assortment, rolls, nigiri, poke, sashimi, edamame, Chuka wakame salad
SAHARA Las Vegas also boasts another pool option for guests, the Alexandria Pool, which will open for the season beginning March 1. This rooftop private pool will operate as a resort pool available for hotel guests of all ages. Alexandria Pool hours for March will be 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.