With National Margarita Day quickly approaching on Tuesday, Feb. 22, Casa Calavera is leveling up the celebrations with a weeklong Margarita Week.
From Monday, Feb. 21 through Sunday, Feb. 27, guests can celebrate with Casa Calavera’s signature margaritas all week long. This year, T is not only for Tuesdays but also for Tacos! Celebrating Taco Tuesday AND National Margarita Day at Casa Calavera during Margarita Week is a must.
Featured Margaritas include:
- Calavera Margarita- tequila, Patron citronge, fresh lime, agave nectar
- Hibiscus Margarita- Patron reposado, hibiscus, agave, lime, hibiscus sparkling foam
- Pinarita- 400 Conejos mezcal, patron pineapple citronge, pineapple jam, pina sour
- Sunset Margarita- Don Fulano reposado, Cointreau, guava sour, strawberries
- Jugosa Margarita- Don Julio silver, watermelon, lemon sour, agave nectar, mint
- Tamarita- Meteoro mezcal joven, agavero liqueur, tamarind lime sour
- Caliente Margarita- fuego, proceed with caution- Patron silver, watermelon, habanero lime sour, agave