Football Fans Invited to Watch the Championship Game at HyperX Arena
Huddle up football fans – HyperX Arena Las Vegas inside Luxor Hotel and Casino will open its doors for a Big Game celebration on Sunday, Feb. 13 from 2 – 8 p.m. PST. Sports lovers can catch all the action on the Arena’s state-of-the-art LED video wall and dozens of flat screen TVs while enjoying a la carte bites and an open bar featuring call liquors, wine and beer.
Doors to the Arena’s Big Game festivities will open at 2 p.m. with kick off scheduled for 3:30 p.m. All seats are priced at $100, and tickets can be purchased here. Tickets include seating and an open bar through the third quarter. The following options are available to reserve:
- Table Seating: Groups of two to six can reserve tables with prime viewing of the Arena’s LED video wall. Tables include:
- Main Floor: Fans can view the game tableside and front and center on the first level of the Arena. Tables can seat up to four guests.
- Level One High Top: Located on the first level of the Arena, guests can catch all the action with high top tables for up to three guests.
- Level Two High Top: Seated on the second level of the Arena, prime views are available at the high top tables for groups of up to six.
- Bar Seating: Limited seating is available at both bars.
- VIP Lounges: These unique and private spaces can accommodate up to 10 guests with full lounge seating and multiple TVs. Guests can request consoles and PCs to curb commercial break boredom depending on group size. Interested parties can email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
- Game Day Bites Gameday bites will be available for guests for an additional fee. Menu highlights include loaded nachos, pepperoni pizza bites, Philly cheese steaks, double beef patty burgers, chicken wings, and more.
About HyperX Arena Las Vegas
HyperX Arena Las Vegas, located at Luxor Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip, is an award-winning, globally recognized esports entertainment arena and the flagship venue of the Allied Esports Property Network spanning North America, Europe, China and Australia.
The 30,000-square-foot state-of-the-art arena and production facility, featuring a unique multilevel modular design, elevated main stage, two-story LED video, one-of-a-kind HyperX Hype Tunnel, telescopic seating and 120 PC and console stations, is a ready-to-go championship destination and content studio for publishers, leagues, teams, professional players, streamers and community members in a setting designed to deliver an unparalleled live experience.
Since its opening in March 2018, HyperX Arena Las Vegas has hosted more than 500 events, including industry icons like League of Legends All-Star, Capcom Cup and the NBA 2K League. The arena is open daily for walk-up play and features an interactive history of video gaming display, a classic video game bar, a full menu with catering options, and nightly competitions across the most popular games and genres.