Celebrate the Big Game and your endgame at Pinkbox Doughnuts with a new February doughnut of the month and special football and Valentines Day treats!
Pinkbox Doughnuts will offer a whimsical array of treats in February, including the “Strawberry Blonde” as the featured Doughnut of the Month, football-themed doughnuts for Big Game Sunday and a festive lineup of Valentine’s Day treats.
The “Strawberry Blonde” is a glazed shell filled with house-made strawberry filling and topped with pink torched meringue, priced at $3.
Big Game doughnuts, available from Thursday, Feb. 4 to Sunday, Feb. 7, will include:
- Halftime Show: Red frosted shell topped with black lettering of “I’m Just Here for the Commercials,” priced at $3.
- Quarterback: Chocolate frosted raised football filled with chocolate whip with white stiches décor, priced at $3.
- Super Bar: Green frosted raised bar topped with white yard line and rainbow nonpareils, priced at $3.
- MVP Unicorn: White frosted pink velvet cake with unicorn décor and decorated as a football quarterback, priced at $3.
Valentine’s Day doughnuts, available from Monday, Feb. 1 to Sunday, Feb. 14, will include:
- Sweetheart Bar: Pink frosted raised bar topped with candy hearts, priced at $3.
- Valentine’s Day Pooh: Chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate frosting, and topped with candy décor and heart sprinkles, priced at $3.
- Valentine’s Day Pinky: Vanilla cake filled with vanilla buttercream, covered in pink frosting, and topped with candy décor and heart sprinkles, priced at $3.
- I Heart U: Chocolate frosted raised heart filled with strawberry whip, and topped with “Text Me,” “QT Pie” or “Eat Me,” priced at $3 each.
- Love Notes: Pink frosted raised heart topped with “Love Ya,” “Kiss Me” or “XOXO,” priced at $3 each.
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Diva: Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and Valentine’s Day sprinkles, priced at $2.
- Love Ya Birthday: White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake filling, topped with blonde Oreos and Valentine’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3.
- Cupid Bar: White frosted raised bar filled with chocolate whip and topped with Valentine’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3.
- Unicorn Flirt: White frosted pink velvet cake topped with unicorn and Valentine’s Day décor, priced at $3.
- Valentine’s Day PeeWeez: Glazed chocolate cake bites with Valentine’s Day sprinkles, priced at 40 cents each.
- Vegan Valentine’s Day: Chocolate frosted vegan raised bar filled with house-made vegan strawberry filling and topped with Valentine’s Day sprinkles, priced at $3 (available exclusively at the Tropicana location).
Pinkbox, where the mantra is “Spreading Smiles,” is open 24 hours daily at each of its three doughnut shops, located at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd., and 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson.
All doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com. Delivery is available through Postmates.
All Pinkbox locations abide by health and social distancing guidelines that have been set by the State of Nevada.
Awarded “All-Time Best Doughnuts” in 2020 by Las Vegas Weekly, and “Best Doughnuts” in the 2017, 2018 and 2020 Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts offers three locations in the Las Vegas Valley: 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nev. 702.410.9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in the north Summerlin area, 702.478.7465; and 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 702.222.3370. Pinkbox Doughnuts was established in 2012. More information about Pinkbox is on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com, as well as on social media on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, on Facebook at PinkboxDoughnuts and Twitter at @Pinkboxdoughnuts.