During the month of October the iconic blues bar, The Sand Dollar Lounge, has transformed into a Halloween destination with fully immersive spooky decor, a stellar lineup of spirited all-original cocktails and hand-crafted pizzas, themed costume nights, and free nightly entertainment.
The party continues now through Dia de Los Muertos on Nov. 1, open daily from 3 p.m. – 4 a.m. Reservations are encouraged and accepted between the hours of 3 – 6:30 p.m.
Remaining theme nights & entertainment are as follows:
- Mon 10/25 Slutty Anything Night: Let’s face it, we know why you like dressing up for Halloween. The sluttier the better (no nudity).
- Danny Brooks brings the sounds of Texassippi soul for you to bare your… wait, we said no nudity.
- Wed 10/27 Marvel Universe Night: From Iron Man to Thanos, heroes and villains unite.
- Traveling from across the universe, ok maybe just across the continent, Canadian blues singer JW Jones provides the soundtrack to this superhero-themed night.
- Fri 10/29 – Pregame to Fetish & Fantasy Ball
- Mon 11/1 – Day of the Dead Party
WHERE: Nightmare on Spring Mountain / The Sand Dollar Lounge, 3355 Spring Mountain Rd Ste 30, Las Vegas, NV 89102